BLASCYMRU / TASTEWALES 2021 – COVID SECURE ADMISSION POLICY
Meet the Buyer
Wales is home to an incredibly dynamic and varied food and drink industry, with businesses ranging from micro artisans to larger food companies. These businesses produce a wide range of products from speciality items for niche markets to high volume items for major distribution networks.
Following on from the huge success of the event in 2019, BlasCymru/TasteWales 2021 will bring together producers, buyers and food industry professionals at this signature international food and drink trade event and conference.The 2021 event will be held at the International Convention Centre Wales (ICCW).
The key achievements of BlasCymru/TasteWales 2019 were:
- Over 780 delegates taking part.
- Over 1600 one-to-one business meetings facilitated.
- 159 new and innovative Welsh food and drink products launched.
- Over 190 trade buyers attended, meeting over 100 Welsh food and drink producers.
Who should attend?
BlasCymru/TasteWales is for you if you’re a Welsh producer, a national or international buyer, along with anyone involved in:
- Food service and hospitality – caterers, cafes’, guest houses, hotels, pubs and restaurants.
- Retail – delicatessens to farm shops and grocers, supermarkets to independents.
- Public sector – schools, colleges, hospitals.