In 2020 Wales exported £550m worth of food and drink, an increase of 26% since 2016 with the top 3 exports markets being the EU, followed by Asia and Oceania, and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The strong growth reflects the high quality of food and drink offered by Welsh producers.
The Welsh Government established the Export Cluster to bring like-minded companies together to help overcome some of the barriers to exporting.
The Export Cluster provides a unique forum for food and drink companies to learn, share experiences and work together to build sustainable and profitable exports. Our membership now includes almost 50 food and drink companies, ranging from large well-established exporters to small businesses starting on their export journey.
If you have a clear ambition to grow your export capacity, the Export Cluster can help you on your journey to turn your ambitions into reality.
Boed yn allforwyr newydd neu brofiadol, bydd yr aelodau’n elwa ar y canlynol:
- A dedicated Export Cluster technical help desk
- Rhaglen o ddigwyddiadau o ansawdd uchel gydag arbenigwyr y diwydiant
- Adnoddau i helpu aelodau i wynebu heriau allforio
- Mynediad at rwydwaith o gymorth arbenigol i’ch tywys drwy’r broses allforio
- Cydweithrediad ag aelodau eraill o’r Clwb ar gyfleoedd sydd o fudd i’r ddwy ochr
- Mynediad at amrywiaeth ehangach o raglenni cymorth allforio.