The key achievements of BlasCymru/TasteWales 2019 were:
- Over 780 delegates taking part.
- Over 1600 one-to-one business meetings facilitated, generating (so far) over £6.2m of new business deals and securing nearly £22m additional potential new business for Welsh food and drink producers.
- 159 new and innovative Welsh food and drink products launched.
- Over 190 trade buyers attended, meeting over 100 Welsh food and drink producers.
Who should attend?
BlasCymru/TasteWales is for you if you’re a Welsh producer, a national or international buyer, along with anyone involved in:
- Food service and hospitality – caterers, cafes’, guest houses, hotels, pubs and restaurants.
- Retail – delicatessens to farm shops and grocers, supermarkets to independents.
- Public sector – schools, colleges, hospitals.