It will be the premier trade showcase and meet the buyer event in the Welsh industry’s calendar.
The BlasCymru/TasteWales is a signature event with a proven format that makes it time efficient for buyers to meet potential suppliers. The event format comprises of a range of elements to aid the matchmaking process:
- Meet the buyer – where buyers request pre-set introductory meetings with companies
- Buyers are invited from a range of channels including retail, foodservice and public procurement
- Time efficient format – with short introductory meetings with buyers which have been pre selected by the buyers
- Product showcase display – for buyers to preview
- NEW products previewed – with over 200 products launched
- Online directory of Welsh food and drink companies – for buyers to review to request meetings with potential suppliers
- Networking reception for buyers and Welsh food and drink companies
- Opportunity to take part in the BlasCymru/TasteWales Golf tournament with buyers on the Ryder Cup Course
The event venue is the new International Convention Centre Wales near Newport which is a purpose built facility adjacent to the Celtic Manor Resort with excellent road, rail and air transport links.
BRC or Salsa accreditation
Welsh food and drink companies with BRC or Salsa accreditation are asked to apply to take part by contacting the BlasCymru/TasteWales team however the event is now fully subscribed and registration is closed.
Producers - How to Register
The event is now fully subscribed and registration is closed.
We look forward to welcoming you to BlasCymru/TasteWales 2021
Feedback from trade delegates who attended the 2019 event
International Convention Centre Wales [ICCW]
Located just off the M4 [J24] near Newport in South East Wales with excellent links to the UK road network. 45 minutes from Cardiff Airport and Bristol Airport; 2 hours from London Heathrow Airport. Intercity rail services to Newport, 10 minutes from the train station to the ICCW.