BlasCymru/TasteWales Privacy Notice
Welsh Government will collate information on individuals (representing businesses, trade buyers (national and international) and other key stakeholders) expressing an interest to attend BlasCymru/TasteWales, Wales’ largest Food and Drink event.
By completing the application you are giving your consent for Welsh Government to provide you with information in respect to BlasCymru/TasteWales. Should you choose not to participate you can opt out at any stage. Please inform the BlasCymru/TasteWales office (details below) and your details will be taken off the BlasCymru/TasteWales register.
The contractor (Orchard Media) acting on behalf of Welsh Government will gather and collate the information received.
Information as held on the database will include:
- Name, organisation, business address, business email, business telephone number, business website address, business social media channels.
This data is shared with organisations contracted by Welsh Government to solely deliver BlasCymru/TasteWales and for no other purpose.
Your details will be retained and stored for up to two years.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to:
- access the personal data the Welsh Government holds on you;
- require us to rectify inaccuracies in that data;
- (in certain circumstances) object to or restrict processing;
- (in certain circumstances) your data to be ‘erased’;
- lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who is our independent regulator for data protection.
The contact details for the Information Commissioner’s Office are:
Customer Contact, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Telephone: 01625 545 745 or 0303 123 1113
For help with any of the above rights then please contact our Business Wales Helpline 03000 6 03000 or use the contact us form https://businesswales.gov.wales/contact-us
Contact: BlasCymru/TasteWales office
Sally Harcourt: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 07795 336902.